• N3 (North from Durban)
• Howick North / Tweedie off ramp (Exit 107)
• Follow direction to Tweedie
• At Tweedie – T-junction turn right (R103)
• Pass Lion’s River Railway Station
• Hebron Haven signposted – turn left on to Dargle Road
• Hebron Haven signposted – turn left on to D128 (dirt road)
• Follow the road, over the railway line, to hotel
Phone a friend
If you need to speak to us for any reason (most likely “I am lost”) here are some friendly numbers to call :
Hebron Haven 081-496-3434
What to bring
- It is going to be cold. Bring warm clothes, beanie, gloves.
- You will have plenty of food, no need to bring extra…there are exceptions…please see Brad and Bruce on arrival if you have dry wors and/or biltong.
- A torch, it gets very dark at night.
- There is coffee and tea available. For the more discerning coffeenado cappuccino’s are sold for R20 each as an extra by the hotel.
- There is a bar facility at the hotel HOWEVER as this is a church family camp, we ask you to “keep it tidy” and stick to soft drinks, tea, coffee and cappuccino’s. Thank you for understanding. In addition, we would like to keep our options open and come back again without being known as “Oh no, not that dodgy church again”.
What you can expect – it is a family camp so be flexible.[intense_spacer height=”15″]
• Bronwyn / Este will be at the registration table.
○ give people directions to rooms.
○ Copy of camp timetable.
○ Hand out name tags.
• Connect around coffee/tea.
• Minute to win it with Olivier’s & Khanyile’s (Hall)
• Lunch (Dining Hall)
• Family Bingo with Bluce & the Blingo boys (Hall).
• Guess the theme tune with Brad (Hall).
• Register for games.
• Camp photo.
• Kids with Carey (Art in the Park).
• Photo booth (Team Travis)
• Connect around coffee
• Bole with Sherwin – knockout
• The Thing with Gary – knockout
• Bottle rings with Thuks – knockout
• Supper and prize giving (dining room)
• Movie night (Hall)[intense_spacer height=”15″]
• Breakfast (Dining room)
• Sunday service (Hall)
• Pack up and head back home.